THE CRITICAL TEXT CONTROVERSY
2 Disc Audio CD 19.95
The Critical Text Controversy explores much of the research behind the film, “Bridge to Babylon” explaining in greater depth the errors of modern textual criticism and the corrupt Greek text underlying many modern Bibles. In this dynamic two-disc Audio CD, writer/director Christian J. Pinto explains the key components of the modern theory behind the new Bible movement, along with detailed information not included in the film.
INFORMATION covered in this Audio CD:
1) The key components of the Critical Text “theory” and why it is NOT scientific.
2) A detailed explanation of Codex Vaticanus and how it became the foundation of modern Bibles.
3) How Codex Sinaiticus was directly responsible for the development of the Westcott and Hort theory and the Revision of 1881.
4) The warnings of a 19th century Churchman who warned that the “hand of heresy” would be suspected on every page of the great Revision.
5) The Syrian Recension theory and why it matters.
6) The true meaning of the allegedly “older and better” manuscripts.
7) Undeniable proof of an association between Critical Text manuscripts and the Gnostic heretics we were warned about by the early Church.
8) Explanation of how pastors and teachers are systematically taught through Bible colleges and universities to defend an illogical theory.
9) Discussion on how the Critical Text theory was designed to systematically destroy faith in the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
10) A defense of the Received Text and why Christians should be confident in the traditional readings of the Scripture.
Note: Full audio CD that will play in any player, your car, etc. Domestic orders please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Allow 2-3 weeks for International orders.
BRIDGE TO BABYLON
3 DVDs and 3 Audio CDs
RECENT NOISE OF THUNDER RADIO PODCASTS
2.7.17 Show: SOCIALISM & SHARIA
Chris discusses the ongoing alliance between the leftwing Socialists and Islam. A radical Islamic preacher at an anti-Trump protest in Canada spoke against the Trump immigration ban and called for a seditious uprising among followers. He shouted to "break down the borders that keep out migrants and refugees" and to "seize the farms and the factories!" He said they need to: "Become the enemies that they have nightmares about!" While Canada is known for its hate speech laws, somehow this sort of rhetoric is permitted. Meanwhile radical protestors have taken to marching with red signs that read "Build the Resistance Against Trump" and promote a "SOCIALIST ALTERNATIVE" for society.
2.4.17 Show: TRUMP'S IMMIGRATION BAN
Chris discusses the uproar over the immigration ban placed by President Trump to keep potential terrorists from coming into the United States. The radical left has taken to riots and violence over the issue, which only seems to be escalating. But is the ban at all unreasonable? A U.S. Marine veteran who works in Iraq has posted a viral video with a response. Also hear commentary from Nigel Farage about the hypocrisy of liberals in their opposition to the Executive Order.
2.2.17 Show: ISLAM, MARCION & THE BIBLE
Chris discusses the heresy of the ancient Gnostic teacher, Marcion -- who believed that the God of the Old Testament was somehow different from the God of the New Testament. Are there elements of this teaching at work in the Western world today? And does it affect how the Christian world handles the current problems with Islam and its steady invasion of the West? What does the New Testament itself tell us about how we should understand the writings of Moses and the prophets?
1.31.17 Show: ACKNOWLEDGING THE CREATOR
The Declaration of Independence refers to our Creator and says that He has endowed us with rights that are unalienable. But since every belief system holds to differing ideas about God, how important is it that we, as a nation, define the Creator mentioned in our founding documents? This question is becoming increasingly imperative since more and more Muslims are being sworn into office in the U.S. on a Koran rather than the Bible. If this continues, how could the rights of Americans be impacted?
1.30.17 Show: ISLAMOPHOBIA: DOORWAY TO SHARIA
Chris discusses a new story about how Canada is progressing towards outlawing so-called "Islama-phobia" -- the allegedly irrational fear that causes people to speak against Islam. In America, the Democratic party also attempted to pass such a law with H.R. 569 that would have condemned "hateful rhetoric towards Muslims in the United States." While this attempt at imposing a covert form of Sharia has been shelved in our country, it appears to be making headway north of the border. Could such a law eventually be adopted in America?
2) Dark Clouds Over Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidestones is also available for digital download through VIMEO ON DEMAND. Click here to learn more. This is the direct link to VIMEO:
Please continue to pray for this documentary, that it will be a blessing to many people and bring forth fruit for the glory of God.
To receive our newsletter and updates, please enter email address below: