THE CRITICAL TEXT CONTROVERSY
2 Disc Audio CD 19.95
The Critical Text Controversy explores much of the research behind the film, “Bridge to Babylon” explaining in greater depth the errors of modern textual criticism and the corrupt Greek text underlying many modern Bibles. In this dynamic two-disc Audio CD, writer/director Christian J. Pinto explains the key components of the modern theory behind the new Bible movement, along with detailed information not included in the film.
INFORMATION covered in this Audio CD:
1) The key components of the Critical Text “theory” and why it is NOT scientific.
2) A detailed explanation of Codex Vaticanus and how it became the foundation of modern Bibles.
3) How Codex Sinaiticus was directly responsible for the development of the Westcott and Hort theory and the Revision of 1881.
4) The warnings of a 19th century Churchman who warned that the “hand of heresy” would be suspected on every page of the great Revision.
5) The Syrian Recension theory and why it matters.
6) The true meaning of the allegedly “older and better” manuscripts.
7) Undeniable proof of an association between Critical Text manuscripts and the Gnostic heretics we were warned about by the early Church.
8) Explanation of how pastors and teachers are systematically taught through Bible colleges and universities to defend an illogical theory.
9) Discussion on how the Critical Text theory was designed to systematically destroy faith in the Bible as the inerrant Word of God.
10) A defense of the Received Text and why Christians should be confident in the traditional readings of the Scripture.
Note: Full audio CD that will play in any player, your car, etc. Domestic orders please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery. Allow 2-3 weeks for International orders.
BRIDGE TO BABYLON
3 DVDs and 3 Audio CDs
RECENT NOISE OF THUNDER RADIO PODCASTS
2.17.17 Show: CHOOSING GODLY LEADERS IN GOVERNMENT
Chris discusses the historic issues surrounding the Constitutional boundaries concerning a "religious test" for holding an office of government in the United States. Prior to 1961 this standard in America was very different from what we are told today. Faith in one God, in Jesus as the Son of God, and the Bible as the Word of God were once requirements for leaders in government. But after this standard was removed, the era of judicial activism ushered in a series of anti-Christian ideals and has grown increasingly worse. What is the real history of our country? And what standards are we given in the Scriptures?
2.15.17 Show: THE CONCEPT OF FREEDOM IN THE WEST
Chris continues the discussion about the promotion of Islamic slavery and rape from a Georgetown University professor, who teaches that "consent" is a Western idea. What he really means is that it is a Christian idea, based on Biblical teaching. We review the account in Genesis where Abraham sends his servant to find a wife for his son. The Scripture shows that Rebekah's family specifically sought her consent before she went to marry Isaac. Furthermore, the concept of freedom and liberty is specific to the Bible and the New Testament in particular. Could this be the reason why personal liberty is so often emphasized in the Western world?
2.13.17 Show: JESUITS, ISLAM & SLAVERY
Chris discusses a new story concerning a Georgetown University "Islamic Studies" professor who has recently defended slavery and non-consensual sex (i.e. rape) in a lecture at the International Institute of Islamic Thought. Could the Jesuits at Georgetown be laying the groundwork for returning the Western world to the practice of slavery? One can only wonder when we consider that Islamic rape gangs continue to ravage young girls in the United Kingdom, while government authorities look the other way and spend their resources opposing "Islamophobia" rather than defending innocent people.
2.10.17 Show: ALL THE COUNSEL OF GOD
Chris discusses the importance of understanding the Apostle Paul's teaching in Acts chapter 20 and how he declared "all the counsel of God" to the ancient Ephesian Church. What did the Apostle Paul mean? And how does this apply to believers under the New Testament? Some believers seem to think that the teachings of the Old Testament do not apply to the Church, but rather, only to the Jewish people. Is this what Jesus and the Apostles taught? Or are Christians admonished to look to the writings of Moses and the prophets as examples of how we should walk in the faith today?
2) Dark Clouds Over Elberton: The True Story of the Georgia Guidestones is also available for digital download through VIMEO ON DEMAND. Click here to learn more. This is the direct link to VIMEO:
Please continue to pray for this documentary, that it will be a blessing to many people and bring forth fruit for the glory of God.
To receive our newsletter and updates, please enter email address below: