$29.95 SALE $19.95
God’s very own words, which He Himself commanded not to be changed, are now being “updated” and preached by hundreds of churches across Great Britain. Instead of the Ten Commandments, they are calling it “Just 10”. The new vows include “manage your anger”, “know God”, and “catch your breath”. “Thou shalt not steal” has become “prosper with a clear conscience,” and “Thou shalt not take the Lord thy God’s name in vain” becomes “take God seriously”.
The Ten Commandments have been re-written to reflect modern values. Where does this fall in the Biblical teaching that “You shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish ought from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you” (Deuteronomy 4:2)? Is this a very subtle way of rewriting the commandments of God? And what is this going to say for the next generation of Christians or at least “professing” Christians? Through the 20th century, there has been a progressive “paraphrase” of the Word of God that has happened through the development of all the newer Bibles. The greater agenda is to one step at a time change the Word of God through progressive modernist translations. So that eventually, the original words of God will become unrecognizable – making the Bible a “paraphrase” and a series of philosophical ideas. The Word of God is alive and powerful and when it is preached, it breaks through the heart of man and overthrows the lies of Satan.
This is a progression of trying to overthrow the word of God by turning it into a loose paraphrase and in doing that, it’s a betrayal of what God commands. The idea is “well, we need to update and modernize it so it can relate to a modern audience”. That’s not what needs to happen. What needs to happen is that our licentious modern audience needs to repent of these modern philosophies that they have been corrupted by and turn back to the true word of God – turn back to the faith that was once delivered unto the saints 2,000 years ago.
“Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where [is] the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls” (Jeremiah 6:16).
If you'd like to read more about the 'New' Ten Commandments, read this article from the Christian Post, titled "Hundreds of Churches Using 'New' Ten Commandments Rewritten by Popular Pastor".
We have received a lot of feedback recently about "A Lamp in the Dark" being used as an effective tool to minister to family and friends about the Word of God. Homeschooling families have also shared with us that they have used this documentary as a homeschooling resource for their children. Adullam Films is now offering a special 5-DVD package to be used for witnessing, encouraging and teaching for $60 (a savings of $65).
Enter into a world of saints and martyrs battling against spies, assassins and wolves in sheep's clothing
- Unfolds the fascinating "untold" history of the Bible
- Reveals critical information often overlooked in modern histories
- Filled with rich visual graphics and dramatic
re-enactments of key historic events
5-DVD Witnessing Pack $60.00
This 3 hour DVD includes:
1) The history of the early Church, with the warnings from Jesus and the Apostles about “grievous wolves” and apostasy.
2) How the Inquisition began for the purpose of silencing Christians and outlawing the Bible.
3) The Bible translations of John Wycliffe and William Tyndale, the Great Bible, the Geneva Bible, and finally the King James Version.
4) The Protestant Reformation and the reasons behind it.
5) Key doctrines confronted by the Reformers (i.e. Indulgences, Inspiration of Scripture, Salvation, Transubstantiation, Veneration of Mary, and Papal claims of authority).
6) The Counter Reformation which began with the founding of the Jesuit Order in 1540.
7) The Vatican’s involvement with the Critical Text and their influence over world-wide biblical translation in the 20th century.
The Ultimate Chris Pinto Collection
A complete collection of works by Adullam Films founder, Chris Pinto that includes eight of his documentaries along with two MP3 Audio CDs from the Noise of Thunder Radio program – all for $119.99 (a savings of $80.00).
The Ultimate Chris Pinto Collection - 10 DVD Pack
This package includes the following :
1. A Lamp in the Dark
2. Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers
3. Secret Mysteries of America’s Beginnings
4. Riddles in Stone
5. Eye of the Phoenix
6. Megiddo the March to Armageddon
7. Megiddo II: the New Age
8. The Kinsey Syndrome
9. The Jesuit Conspiracy (MP3 Audio CD)
10. Freemasonry in the Church (MP3 Audio CD)