Over the summer, our ministry has been engaged in the production with a new documentary about the founding fathers of the United States, and what their “faith” really was. This work grew out of a chapter I had written for the book, “How to Overcome the Most Frightening Issues You Will Face this Century,” published by Tom Horn. Tom then decided to use a modified version of the chapter for the introduction of his next book, “Apollyon Rising 2012.” Soon after these books were released, we began to notice a deep concern about these issues among believers. I was invited to speak at a Prophecy Conference in Nashville, TN and could see how disturbed the audience was over some of the information I presented. Because of these things, I became convicted that this film is a much needed work; and we hope it will be a blessing for all who view it.
If you have been following the progress of the film on the Cutting Edge website, then you are aware that this work has undergone various titles over the summer. It was originally called, “The Church & Secret Societies,” and then changed to “Beyond Blasphemy” for a time. Ultimately, we have decided on a more conservative title, one that will hopefully encourage a more mainstream audience to consider this work seriously. We arrived at, “The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers,” which seems to be the most appropriate name to give it.
There have been a series of delays in finishing the work, primarily because some incredible information emerged concerning George Washington, the Jesuit Order, and the involvement of Rome in the War of Independence. Some of the details are shocking, and the proof undeniable, which you will see if you watch the film.
In this film, we confront the “Conservative Christian” view that the founders were somehow or other “Christians” who fought the American Revolution to establish the country based on the principles of the Bible. As this film shows clearly, the witness of history proves that the exact opposite was true.
What is often overlooked is that colonial America WAS originally a Christian country, under the Puritan/Pilgrims. This is because the original colonies were under the authority of England which had been an openly Christian nation since the time of the English Reformation. But that changed as a result of the American Revolution. The question is, why? In previous films, we have shown the influence of secret societies during this era; but this new documentary presents groundbreaking answers that we have never before revealed, and that we don’t know of in any other film ever produced.
Click on the images below to view TRAILERS from The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers.
Jesuits in America
The Hidden Faith of the Founding Fathers is perhaps the first and only documentary to go where no film has ever gone before, confronting the little known beliefs of America’s founders. Conservative Christian leaders often claim that the revolutionaries were godly men who were trying to build a Christian nation. But was their faith the true faith of the Bible? Or is it possible that the exact opposite is true?
The real questions are: What did the founders believe about Jesus Christ? Christianity begins with faith in the Person of Christ Himself: what did the founders think of Him? What did they think of the Gospel? Were they fighting for Christianity, or against it?
Included in this DVD:
1) The faith of Thomas Paine – the man who inspired the American Revolution, and the writing of the Declaration of Independence. This film shows how Paine’s influence over the Revolution was critical, while his anti-Christian writings revealed much of what the other founders truly believed.
2) The faith of Thomas Jefferson -- author of the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson said the Book of Revelation was “the ravings of a maniac” and that the teachings of Jesus and the Apostles were full of “imposture” and “stupidity.” After his private papers were published, he was called “the reviler of Christ” by a leading clergyman.
3) The faith of Benjamin Franklin -- the only man to sign all of the original founding documents. Franklin was part of a radical occult group known as “The Hellfire Club” in England that took part in satanic rituals, which may have included human sacrifice. Shortly before he died, he openly stated that he did not believe the Gospel.
4) The faith of John Adams -- the second President of the United States. The evidence shows that Adams was no Christian at all, but rather exalted pagan beliefs about God, while abhorring the Gospel, calling it an “awful blasphemy.”
5) The faith of George Washington -- known as “the Father of our country.” Three of Washington’s own pastors doubted his faith in Christ. Proof is shown that he went to war, not for Christianity, but for a “universal” system that would embrace all religions. When compelled by the clergy to confess his faith in Christ, Washington refused.
6) Washington & the Jesuits: Generally unknown is the role of Rome and the Jesuit Order in the American Revolution. Powerful historic evidence shows that George Washington worked with Jesuits to prevail against their common enemy, England. This information is ground-breaking and documented beyond any doubt.
7) Bartonian History: we confront David Barton’s fabled view of American history, giving examples (including his appearance on the Glenn Beck program) of how he misquotes the founders to make it appear as if they supported Christianity, when it is provable that they did not.
8) The Question of Freemasonry: Also included is an expose of David Barton’s book on the role of Freemasonry, contending on key points against his assertion that Masonry played no significant role in the founding of the country.
9) Biblical World View: Confronts the idea often suggested that the founders were “deists,” or “agnostics” – whereas, according to the Bible, they were antichrists.
UPDATE ON “TARES AMONG THE WHEAT”
We have been very pleased that such a strong interest has been shown in the upcoming sequel to “A Lamp in the Dark.” As we have told many of you by phone or by email, Part II in this exciting series, “Tares Among the Wheat” is in production and should be finished after the first of the year. Since the release of “Lamp,” we have been involved in helping to produce several foreign language translations of the film, and have also edited a shorter version (105 minutes) simply called: “The Untold History of the Bible,” for those who find it difficult to sit through a three hour presentation.
While most of the interview footage for “Tares Among the Wheat” has already been shot, we still have dramatizations to produce that are in the works even now. We are also excited to report that Australian minister Les Garrett is joining our company of on-camera experts for part two. Please pray for us as we will be interviewing him on Monday, October 4th. He has powerful information concerning the role of Westcott & Hort; and their relationship to Charles Darwin during this era; and, of course, how all of this pertains to the development of the Critical Text, which we believe is the chief instrument of Rome in undermining the true Word of God in the Holy Scriptures. As the King James translators noted in their Preface to the Reader, they said:
“The Romanistes therefore in refusing to heare, and daring to burne the Word translated, did no lesse then despite the spirit of grace …”
“… we have shunned the obscuritie of the Papists … whereof their late Translation is full, and that of purpose to darken the sense, that since they must needs translate the Bible, yet by the language thereof, it may bee kept from being understood.” (The Translators to the Reader, KJV 1611)
Tares will continue to follow the journey of the Bible’s history, through the nineteenth century, showing how Rome and the Jesuit Order launched a redoubled effort in England and throughout the world, to subvert the Word of God, and bring all mankind under the authority of the Pope. This agenda continues to this day. The ancient powers of darkness are at work, building their demonically inspired ecumenical temple into which they will force all men to enter. At the heart of the matter is not politics, but the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
We covet your prayers, and are so thankful for all the support so many of you have given us concerning this upcoming work.
A Christian Film Ministry